A
good night sleep secure at dock…slept right through the rain and the winds and
didn’t get out of bed until 10:00. I had my bowl of nuts and coconut milk, and
started on the remaining tasks for de-stepping the mast. Julie helped with
assembling of the horses as we watched a sailboat arrive from the canal with its
mast horizontal in horses on their deck…it gave me more confidence in the
horses I made for our mast. Julie collected $1.50 and used the laundry facilities before heading back to Walmart again to return the Tracfone
sold to her that couldn't call or txt Canada after all…even after spending a long while on the phone
with Tracfone who couldn't resolve the problem.
I checked the weather (see below) as we were scheduled to de-step at 08:00 tomorrow morning. The good news is that the winds are rain will have passed by the morning...
Severe Thunderstorm watch
Issued at 5:26 p.m. EDT Tuesday 12 August 2014
Summary
Conditions are favourable for the development of dangerous thunderstorms that may be capable of producing damaging wind gusts, large hail and torrential rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment