Sunday, May 24, 2015

A visit from Ryan and Alyssa

What can I say...it's always nice to have family visit, especially for their birthday. We showed Ryan and Alyssa the sites. Ryan is teaching himself guitar...he used my guitar which, sadly, I have only picked up once...next season for sure. :) One of Ryan's other hobbies is photography, see all his pictures of his George Town visit here. Alyssa, who recently came back from a month long Yoga retreat in Costa Rica...is now a certified Yoga instructor in Burlington, ON. I will let our pictures do the talking...be sure to click on the link to see Ryan's amazing pictures. 
Ryan & Alyssa on deck anchoured by Chat N Chill

We celebrated Ryan's 25th year on this planet

Ryan at the helm while we went for a sail

My awesome crew!

Sailing in Elizabeth Harbour

Climbing to the top of Monument Hill

BoomDeYada zoomed in from the top of Monument

The view from the top...elevation about 100'

Alyssa giving Yoga instructions on the beach...every morning

The visit was too short...love you guys! See you next season

No comments:

Post a Comment